Friday, April 5, 2013

Baltic Amber Necklaces


Have you heard about these things? Baltic amber is a natural resin. When worn against the skin the warmth of your body releases the natural healing oils called succinic acid while naturally relieving pain associated with headaches, TMJ, neck and shoulder pain, migraines, and teething (they have them for babies too). When worn on the wrist it can heal pain associated to carpel tunnel, RA, arthritis, and so much more. Truly a remarkable way to heal naturally!

I didn't learn about these necklaces while my children were still teething.  But I did get one for myself- as you all know about my complex neurological condition, Occipital Neuralgia, that gives me Chronic Daily Headaches and Migraine disease. It's debilitating. I have been taking the highest dosage of anti- seizure meds and an antianxiety pill to balance me out and make my days livable. It helped with my headpain immensely. BUT I had no short-term memory. I lost words (would totally forget what a rock was called while I was looking at it, for example). These meds are also hard on a woman's bones, so long term use is not ideal. 

We decided a few months ago to start trying for another baby and along with this decision I had to go off everything- they were all Class D drugs. Needless to say I was terrified of going back to debilitating pain. I did some research and discovered the amber necklaces. I bought it 2 months ago, only take it off to shower and I am PROUD to say I have only had a itty bitty handful of minor headaches since (I have had them everyday, all day for the past 6 years).  If a person needs medication I believe in it 100%!!! There is no reason to suffer. A person needs to be able to live a good quality of life!! BUT if you can find something that works just as great, AND has no side effects- well obviously that is a huge win!!The necklaces work amazing and love the fact that I no longer have to be on ANY MEDICATION!! They were a life changer for me. I have my life back, and my memory too.

There are many, many places online that you can buy these necklaces (and bracelets) at.  But please be careful because there are many fakes out there.  Finding a reputable seller is key.  As far as online retailers go, I would recommend Inspired By Finn, amber24 and Hazelaid. I bought mine at a local natural parenting store here in Ohio, The Breastfeeding Center, LLC.

I just checked out amber24 and I can't get over how beautiful some of the adult necklaces are!! Considering I never take mine off, I would love to have some variety! The designs are just stunning. I am going to have to stock up....Now how on earth am I going to decide on a fun new one- I want them all!! lol

God bless natural healing!

5 comments:

Sarah @ Cooker Girl said...

This is very interesting! I'm going to have to look into this because I have neck and shoulder pain. It's not as bad as some people, but it's always nagging. I'm glad it's actually helping you and congrats on starting for a 3rd!

Erika said...

I'm definitely going to try this for my nerve pain!

Teah Beglau said...

I've been living with epilepsy for the past sixteen years due to a brain injury from a car accident. I've tried ever kind of medication, as well as a Vagus Nerve Stimulator which is similar to a Pace Maker. Although the VNS has worked better than any medication my seizures are still not controlled. The seizures are continuing to stop my brain from healing, not letting my short term memory to fully recover. A friend told me about these only 20 minutes ago while explaining she's been using one on her teething baby and they may help epilepsy as well. I'll be ordering one. Thanks Amie for the information, as well as the websites to get one due to some being fake.

Anonymous said...

Is the necklace still working for you? I want to buy one for my wife

Rajputseo said...

I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
Bracelets

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting