Thursday, April 19, 2012

Living with "The Guilt"

So, I always get this deep guilt whenever my husband pulls out the bills every month and more and more medical bills are in his pile. He tells me not to stress about it and to not feel guilty. But I can't help it! I feel like we never get a break from it!! It is so frustrating- we can never seem to get on top. I just hate all this guilt. Ughhhhhh.

I am a stay at home mom, so I can't even contribute financially to help pay the bills. Then I start thinking that I feel bad Scott even has to deal with this all together. He didn't sign up for a wife that was going to the doctor every 4 weeks like clockwork. I said that to him tonight and he said that if i had to go every day he would be there. I know he loves me and understands. But I still hate how much this is strapping us. If we could direct all of that money that goes to those medical bills to other things....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting