Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ha! I couldn't have said it better myself....


I seriously think I need to get this shirt.  Like now.  My memory loss is worse and worse and I think the most annoying is how I "loose words" mid sentence.  But I guess it is still a better trade off then CDH at a 7+ 24/7, huh?

Last night the strangest thing happened to me.  I got my nightly "come-down" from the day plus I need to take my next pill headache.  But along with it I got this pain that radiated from the very top of my neck that went all the way down to the bottom of my shoulder blades.  I honest-to-goodness felt like someone beat me up there.  I felt sore and bruised, not only on the inside but outside too.  And as stupid as I felt asking him, I had to have my husband look at my back to see if it was actually bruised up, even though I knew it couldn't be.  Also my nerves all over my body were hyper sensitive.  The lightest touch on my face felt like sunburn.  But I also felt it in my arms too.  So, so strange. Very much like trigeminal neuralgia, but not.  I laid down with a heating pad and took an Imetrex, my nightly meds and then some and just crashed out.  But surprisingly by morning I was fine.  What is happening to me?!!

Good news is that I start Physical Therapy on Thursday.  I am going to a new therapy center that is rated super high, everyone raves about it.  I was there for my MRI and was blown away just by walking in the door.  So that's cool.  I love having twice weekly massages.  Hopefully it will help with this neck pain I have been having.  Next up will be another CT of my sinuses.  Dr. D thinks they are beginning to fill up again.  My pain is around my eyes again and across my forehead and cheeks which is where they were really heavy when I had my sinus issues last time.  It was weird but both she and my pharmacist said I look pouffy and had dark blue circles under my eyes, both indicators of sinus trouble. We shall see I guess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting