Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another Migraine.

had one of the worst migraines of my life this past Thursday. Oh my goodness it was awful. once it hit full force I couldn't lay down, I couldn't sit, standing made me crazy. I was pacing, laying, siting, repeat for what seemed like hours. Just when i was minutes away from going to the ER my next imetrex kicked in. Luckily I was at my moms to pick up the kids so I was able to stay and sleep while she continues to take care of my children. I slept all day long. The icky thing though is that i haven't felt myself since Thursday. no migraine, that passed thank goodness. But I do feel just icky, tired, and achier then usual. sucks.


July 6th Update- I am feeling better today, but it took me almost a full week. I was so afraid I went back to square one before I went on my new medications in December. Thank goodness it wasn't the case. My body just needed extra healing time I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting