Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It hurts so good

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS? I have been getting this feeling where I just NEED to have my hair pulled, and hard. (no S&M guys, I promise. lol) The feeling of having my hair pulled all over my head is such a release and almost like having a head massage. Usually I can't have lots of head touching because of my Trigger Point Syndrome along with the ON. But lately I want it the other way around. I was doing it to myself for a while and then I finally asked Scott to do it for me. You should have seen his face when I asked him the first time. lol. But oh man, it feels so good yet is intense. Or as my physical therapist says "It hurts so good".

2 comments:

Heather said...

Pulling my hair sometimes helps my headaches too. You're not alone there! It seems to take the pressure off or something. I also stab my temples and forehead with my fingernails, and I often don't notice until I look in the mirror and see the imprints. Whatever works!

Amie said...

Oh my goodness Heather, when i get one of my electric shocks my immediate reaction is to shove my finger into my eye, temple, etc to relieve the pain. It is kinda involuntary as in I don't even notice I am doing it anymore. I am sure it looks terrible, but like you said, whatever works is right!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting