Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Even a haircut can be dangerous

December 23- Yesterday the craziest thing happened to me. I was at the hair salon to get a haircut. My hair was being shampooed by one of the girls (they are amazing at this! I always found it super relaxing for they give you a head massage during it). Well the girl started massaging on the sides of my head next to my temples and behind my ears and I got instant pain! I almost jumped out of my chair it was so bad. I am thinking it was trigger point related because I had one taken care of a few months back in my neck with an injection. But I have never had anything like this- intense on the spot pain just by touching.  I will definitely have to bring it up to Dr. D when I see her next....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting