Thursday, January 5, 2012

When I really started to notice Beta Blockers weren't enough....

August 1- wow, what a day. Got to spend all afternoon and much of the evening in the ER due to the worst migraine of my life. Feeling much better after the "migraine coctail" I got, but now feeling spent and weary. Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day. I have had lots and lots of migraines the past few years, but nothing ever like this. I've never needed to go to the hospital before. Luckily the ER knew their stuff and it all worked like a charm. But definitely scary!

September 15- Ugh, I have a sinus infection.  YET AGAIN. And to top it all off I also have this bronchial infection that has me coughing so hard I feel like I am going to break a rib. It is horrible! My primary care doctor today actually gave me an inhaler to go along with the zpack. I've never had a cough this bad in my life. crazy.

When I am not coughing I feel totally fine, aside from the sinus stuff. But when I cough it literally takes my breath away. I think all my chest and back muscles are strained from it! But luckily the inhaler seems to be working out great.

September 26- ugh, this head cold and cough are kicking my butt!!! I was on the mend and now all of a sudden I feel like it is full on bad all over again. I hate to have to go back to the doctor. crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting