Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tracking my Carbamazepine increase

January 5- Today I do my big increase of my anti seizure meds. Nervous I am going to turn dumb :/

January 9- Well I have been on my increased meds for 4 full days- today being the fifth, and I feel SO much better. I think my doctor finally found my condition and the right med to treat it. Friday I actually had a PAIN FREE day! I have never had one of those except during the time I was pregnant (I promise I am not preggers...lol) Granite, Saturday I had a pretty good headache most of the day, shooting in and out. But then Sunday's pain was hardly noticeable. So I think my meds are really starting to do their magic. I just need to remain patient and stay positive.

January 12- I have decided to make this blog public.  I need a place to vent, someplace for my family to really understand what I deal with on  daily basis and what my strange diagnosis means, and why I have to see my doctors so much.  Plus now i have a way to track everything more accurately (goodness knows how much I suck at my headache journal....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting