Friday, January 20, 2012

It's like a caffeine buzz, minus the actual caffeine...

You are up super duper late and wake super duper early, or maybe you just drank waaayyy too much coffee in a short amount of time....You know that feeling you get in your head where it is just swooshing around a million miles a minute, you feel like you just need to give it a good shake to settle it down, but of course that does nothing.  You feel like you could talk and talk and talk, about, well nothing really.  But yet, you have so much to say... THAT is how I feel today after my third set of increases on my tegretol (Carbamazepine). I have jumped up from 200 mg twice a day to 400 mg twice a day. I definitely feel that this was a good plan of attack because I could tell the medicine was working, but not yet to it's full potential.  We'll see how this turns out.  I didn't have any weird side effects last time, but this time I definitely feel super speedy. Even as I type this, my fingers are going way faster then i can even think.

Thank goodness for spell check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting